Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Moody Update

Things that made me sad:

1. CB Singaporean who exposed my weakness to me.

2. Having to pull an all-nighter to finish my Physics problem set tonight.

3. Scoring less than 1 standard deviation above average in my Organic Lab mid-term when I thought I answered all questions correctly.

4. Falling behind in lectures.

5. CB Singaporean

6. CB Singaporean

7. CB Singaporean

8. And to finally realize my sadness stems from my own weaknesses rather than what the Singaporean had said to me.



Things that make me happy:


1. Knowing I got a median score for my Physics mid-term, which mean I'm not the worst in the class. (build happiness on other people's pain ==)

2. Getting an A for Linear Algebra mid-term, while the math genius (whom I really admire) in class got A-, which actually showed me getting good grades in exam does not correlate with how smart a person is, which in turn devalued all the good grades I got in my school years, which make this a sad revelation actually. The American education system spat on my face. Lol.

3. Came up with a strategy to cut my food expenses, which is working well.

2 comments:

tuls said...

how do you cut on your food expense i also wanna know! terima kasih!!

DeluSion said...

TULS: Not really cut also, just that previously I spent too much on food, hahahahaha. Now because my meal points (I'm on the school meal plan) balance is very low, I either skip breakfast or take a heavy breakfast and skip lunch.