Friday, October 21, 2011

Complaint

Roommate trying to teach someone differentiation OVER THE PHONE. And the thing about American men is that their speaking pitch is very very low! It makes me feel very uncomfortable most of the time.


It can be sexy when you hear it for 5 seconds, but the roommate has been speaking for like half an hour. It's really CB.

I think I can understand why the Singaporean so tulan my accent, though my pitch is definitely not as low as a "typical" American male.
-------------------------------------------------

Seriously, the Americans I have met so far are very informal. If I were on the one on the phone, I would have walked out of the room. Like, I apologise beforehand whenever I'm going to have a skype session with my parents. (e.g. "hey guys I'm going on skype for the next 20 minutes or so, is that alright?")

Good, now I can skype to my hearts content. Apparently American's tolerance for noise is much higher than mine.

No comments: