Monday, May 23, 2011

Old Rant

You know, I was thinking of telling someone who wants to apply to some universities that he should maintain his school grades bla bla bla, try to always get A, don't slack off etc.


Then I remember! Last year Chemistry Mid-Year Exam! The teacher gave me 6 marks less than what I am supposed to get due to miscalculations when he summed up my marks, resulting in my getting an A- instead of an A as I would have had the marks been summed correctly.

So I went and found him, told him about the mistake. To my horror, he told me, "I will see what I can do, because I already passed up the marks."

WTF.

So what to do, I can only say ok lo....

Because I don't trust the teacher (haha), so I go and find him again after school.

"Sir ah...please try your very best to correct my marks. I may need to use this exam result to apply for something."

"Okok."

Walau, you see, no guarantess one right!!!

In the end the teacher corrected my marks la, but I don't think it was THAT hard to get the scores corrected right!!!

But you know, the teachers LOVE power games and exert authority on us poor students.

Just like other government servants, ask them do the things they're obligated by law to do, also have to merayu merayu, tolong la cik oay, tolong la....terima kasih ya, hahahahaha.....

CB.

---------------------------------------------------
*I seriously need to get a life.

*2 Speaking of government servants, of all I have encountered before, I think those from the Ministry of Education is the worst!

The ones in Kedah State Library are polite enough.
The ones in JPA Putrajaya is .....well ..... ok lo. No complains. And the air-con very cold summore.

Putrajaya Ministry of Education one:

Me : err...Cik, boleh minta nombor telefon mana-mana pegawai keh? Takut nanti ada apa-apa lupa tanya.....(pardon my BM)

Bitch: Tak dak.

Me: wtf :-) (smile in contempt) Saya dah cuba nombor dalam borang ni banyak kali, tapi tak ada orang jawab. (show the bitch the number)

Bitch: (find find find the number)

UGH!!!



2 comments:

劉。心。語 said...

is like that one lar, 如果沒有犯什麼大錯,公務員對那些bitch來說肯定是鐵飯碗了。就拿著這個做盾牌,你管我怎樣做工啊!反正有固定收入就可以啦,也不求什麼升職什麼的,做這樣多薪水也還是那麼多,還不如翹腳喝咖啡上上面子書過日子更寫意!yea

劉。心。語 said...

還有,那個死koay是怕麻煩,你知道啦,改來改去,麻煩到死。很多老師就會說,下一次考試加回給你,加你的命啦老師。