Monday, May 16, 2011

Epiphany

It's 5 in the morning. Gosh.


-----------------------------------------------------------------
You know the talks about "women as sexual objects" etc.

Although I am inclined to agree on that claim, I never really understand what that claim means. Now I just revisited this paragraph in my "Yes Means Yes! Visions of Female Sexual Power & A World Without Rape": (page 19)

"Aggression is such a deeply entrenched characteristic of maleness that it is often justified through references to nature and evolutionary biology. It further bleeds over into the sexual sphere, wherein men are expected to be aggressive sexual actors attempting to "get" sex from passive women who both hold and embody sex itself."

"We" focus so much on male's (penile) sexual experience, as evident from the common notion of sex as an act which begins with penetration and ends with ejaculation. Men are the ones who initiate sex, who yearn for sex, that he must be THE sexual agent "who is capable of acting with reference to his sexual urges"[1] . Men are asexual, just like a moral agent is itself amoral. The quality of sexuality is in women. Since men, being capable of sexual decisions, he is a "sexual subject", the object of which, of course, are women.

Notes:
I adapted the definition of "moral agent" to that of "sexual agent".
----------------------------------------------------
(page 33)
[quote]Recently, as soon as I hook up with a girl, I start to resent her, because it was SO easy to seduce her. My skills have gotten pretty good, and I've seduced two girls this past week, and immediately after it happened, I wasn't attracted to them anymore. I feel like, how can she be a high-value female if she was THAT easy to get in to bed.[/quote]

I wonder if the women around me face the dilemma of whether "giving" "it" or not. Not "give", boyfriend got things to say; "give", haha boyfriends might still have things to say!

I think the way to get ourselves[2] out of this shitty situation is to attempt to actively "lose" our[2] virginities, or rather, to actively SEEK OUT and GAIN sexual experience. By doing so, we[2] remove the availability of virgins from the market, "depriving" men of the choice between a hard-to-get woman who would enhance the masculinity of men once she falls to him ("even hard one like her can't resist me") and otherwise an easy slut.

[2]Although I used "we", I am well-aware that I have lived my life as a boy and teenage "guy" so far and hence my experience might differ to a great degree from other women and hence it should not represent any woman's experience but an individual's observation.

----------
More to come, insya-Allah.

No comments: