Saturday, May 07, 2011

Cibai

tThis happened long long time ago.

I used to share a room with my grandfather. And I didn't like that.

I do believe I love am emotionally attached to him and his well-being. I just don't like to share my room. Of course, the so-claimed ownership of the room could easily be dismissed by chanting the "your room ah? You got pay rent meh?" mantra. Anyways.

So I was quite happy when he stayed almost on a permanent basis on one of the uncle's house. Whole room to me finally.

Nevertheless, once he complained about diarrhea and the heat in his room, so the uncle who lives in (and owns) the house invited grandfather to stay in my room, again.

I wouldn't have raised a word if somebody in the house would inform me about grandfather's stay, but no, they just assumed I shouldn't have anything to say in that matter.

Grandfather snores in the night, and maybe because I just masturbated on that morning, it irked me so much that I got up from bed, wrote a big "CIBAI" on an A4 paper and sticked it onto my cupboard.

When I got back from school the following afternoon, I noticed that the A4 paper had been removed. So I went to my mother and asked her, calmly:

"Where is my Cibai?"
"Why did you tear away my Cibai?"
"Why did you tear away my Cibai?"

---------------------------------------------
(to be continued)
(no guarantees though)


9 comments:

cyang said...

where is ur cibai? LOL..

Crystal Colloid Cum said...

cyang:

Torn.

Juk, you made your blog private.

Anonymous said...

so have you found yr cibai in the end? lol

Crystal Colloid Cum said...

Harry Khaw:

Do you feel that you're missing the point a little bit?

Nvm. All comments are welcome. Thank you.

Grr....

Vincent~ said...

ditto mr. khaw's comment. lolx

DelusSion lazy to sign in said...

Vincent: Ok. >.<

劉。心。語 said...

When will the next cibai come out? haha!

Carmen Chau said...

eh...uncle....i like tis post lah...XDD
but you got cb??XDD

♥ Jiie ♍ said...

lol...
so funny...your mum tear away ur cb liao...