Friday, July 29, 2011

For the Record: Torn Page of Notebook

I'm cleaning up my room, throwing away the exercise books and papers I no longer need. Unsurprisingly instead of getting rid of them I end up keeping a lot of my old notes and essays.


I'm keeping this page from my a memo notebook as well. It dates back to 09 July 2009, when I just quit A-Levels and returned to my SPM secondary school for Form 6.

09 July 2009

1. Apologize with Bio Teacher. (tick)

2. Ask L H H about the form, need to "sahkan" or not. (tick)

3. Ask Ch'ng about taking 5 subjects. Plausibility of taking practical assessment or opting for paper 4. Format of paper 4. Jior 鸟(old classmate name). (tick)

4. Go library. Study Latin prefixes & suffixes. (no tick)

5. MUET essay (tick)



16 July 2009

1. MUET Essay

2. Study Biology. Copy Biology Notes.

3. Catch Up with the class - Chemistry (tick)

4. Pre-Reading: Partial Fractions

5. Why is the sky red before sunset? (DeluSion's note: Sim 教Chemistry时讨论的。)



04 August 2009

1. Biology experiments. (Fern!)

2. Study Physics.

3. Clear Maths Chapter 3. (DeluSion's note: 这里埋下一年后和数学老师冲突的伏笔。)


-------------------------------
I'm making myself a Form 6 life archive!
I'm still unsure whether my Form 6 experience is what makes me or breaks me, though I definitely dread the thought that I did so little in past 2 years that no experience whatsoever had been precipitated.

1 comment:

Robinn T said...

I recycled all these archives when STPM ended. I only kept my chem and bio notes which I treasure like my own life. Lifeless freak "<ME"