Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Annoying Ppl (sometimes I'm one of them, I confess)

Met Ah Beng and Sakky Nah this afternoon. I'm not complaining about you two in this post, just other people with whom I coincidentally speak on the same topic.


-------------------------------
Do you find it annoying that when it came to choosing education path, people can just come to you and be an idiot? (Like, do I even know you?!)

Annoying Ppl (AP): Where you going to study?

Me: US.

AP: ooo, which U? MIT?

Me: == Brandeis University.

AP: Why you reject Singapore?

Me: (Is it any of your business?!) I don't like the country.

AP: Why you don't want go Imperial?

Me: Because I like US.

AP: Why not Purdue?

Me: Because I didn't apply. Bye.

--------------------------------------------
10 minutes later:

Ok. AP's questions are really not that offensive. Maybe I'm just feeling insecure with my decision. But. It would help if he rephrased the questions as follows:

AP: Hey, where are you going to study?

Me: US. You?

AP: oo...which U are you going? (I'm going to Antarctica by the way.)

Me: Brandeis University.

AP: So that means you rejected Singapore right? Can I ask why?

Me: ...just don't like the country.

AP: I remember you got an offer from Imperial College also right? Dunwan go UK?

--------------------------------------
HALA HALA MAYBE IT'S JUST ME LA!

--------------------------------------
20 minutes later:

And when I say I'm going to major in Biology, you say:

AP: What a waste. You so pro in Physics.

Me: (like wtf, did you see me do anything Physics-intensive before?!)


3 comments:

Rabbit said...

you can't deny it! you are annoying.

Crystal Colloid Cum said...

Rabbit (impostor!):

lalalalalala.

Tiger eat rabbit said...

yes, u are annoying.