Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Surviving the 21st Century

Develop these skills in the next few years months:


1. basic web design (for a start, learn how to change your blog template from the present ugly green to something more refreshing.)

2. Improve English. (How? Tentative solution: improve mind to improve language.)

3. Become familiar with various online businesses, e.g. e-bay, online banking, Amazon, whatever.

4. Learn how to differentiate Windows from Apple.

5. Know what is Android, smartphone, i-Pod, iPad, iRobot.

6. Understand how unsupported ceiling does not fall down. (architectural, physical and engineering considerations.)

--------------------
*ok I'm just kidding with the 6th one.


4 comments:

劉。心。語 said...

1. Identify interesting places to go.

2. Be more familiar with AS's road.

3. Cook at least one meal a day.

4. Work out for at least 30 minutes a day.

5. Updating about yourself in your blog with at least one post a day.

Hintz said...

Hi Zijing! Long time no see

Crystal Colloid Cum said...

刘。心。语:(名字难打到要死。)That one is yours. I thought should be Penang road.

Hintz: Hi Hintz! (How suddenly!) Finally see you, but online.

Anonymous said...

1. I know some basic wed page design, haha

2. I hope my English will improve also

3. I also don't know how to use it.

4. I know a bit about their different

5. I want to learn this also

6. I am very interested on this, find out liao let me know...^^