Tuesday, August 02, 2011

Night Travel

Last midnight, I returned home only to discover that I had been locked outside. Since I was lazy to call my family to open the door, I decided to spend the night driving around.


I didn't really know where I wanted to go, so I ended up in Sungai Petani.

Sungai Petani's town centre at night is really beautiful. For some reasons it reminded me of the night scene near Pudu Raya, KL. I especially like the building of a certain bank, whose name I have forgotten >.< (shit~!)

I also went to my old house in Simpang Empat before I drove to Sungai Petani.

I went to 7-11 in Kota Sarang Semut to buy tissue papers....because my stomach felt a bit "weird" while I was driving. Very happy I didn't need to use them in the end.

I regret not taking the chance to pee outdoors, since it was night time. I thought about peeing in front of the longkang of my current home, in front of police station, pee at the traffic light, or just roadside. But in the end I went to a petrol station instead.



3 comments:

劉。心。語 said...

are you too stressed to do so? >_<

Crystal Colloid Cum said...

劉。心。語:

可能。感觉一部分的灵魂被掏空了。

劉。心。語 said...

你幾號去美國?