Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Drama Queen in Becoming

Ok, a quick post before I go to bed. Mr Kuih has been giving me big faces these few days...been late for school a few days in a row, still giving me soft gentle (kapsiao) advice.

Anyway,

----------------------------------
I was so tired today when I got back from school. I went for a nap in the afternoon, and I wonder why is it so hard to have a good nap.

First, the Indonesian maid come and wake me up whether it was me who opened the gate, as apparently the gate "opened by itself". I showed her my WTF face and went back to sleep again. (potential maid abuser here)

Initially I had just wanted to sleep for half an hour, but as the phone alarm rang I decided to indefinitely extend my nap. I was that tired. Then in the middle of my nap, there's people trying to get into my room, but the door was locked. Then they kept pulling the handle and made up so loud a noise that it woke me up.

Furious, I opened the door. It was mom. She asked me whether I wanted to go out and eat with them. Furious, I said no and shut the door.

Then I went back to bed.......and cried........

cry cry cry.........but no tears........>.<

damn TULAN....sleep half wake up = no sleep. no sleep no do homework no study = did nothing !!!!!

tension!!!!

cry cry cry........yell shout throw handphone on floor. (on tilam)
---------------------------------------
15 minutes later, online facebook. Spent one hour on facebook. Listen to music loud loud.
---------------------------------------
Don't want to eat dinner mother bought. Contemplated whether I wanted to skip English class, and I'm now happy that I didn't.

Thought about going to Alor Star Mall for dinner (KFC), but turned down the plan. Go to xin jie at Spg Kuala....also don't want. In the end I went to a hawker centre at simpang kuala.

Ordered a lot of Sushi.....mmm....spent RM 10.50 only, long time didn't spend so much on one meal liao.....very puaih! (puas)

Eat eat eat, eat fast fast till I'm full. Feel so content.

Then went to english class. Had a replacement teacher. His accent is totally refreshing. Thoroughly enjoyed his british accent.
-----------------------------------

1 comment:

Hintz said...

1 meal can easily reach RM10.50 in KL leh