Wednesday, January 06, 2010

Beyond Reasonable Doubt

That my blog has been visited by quite a lot of friends. Some might not even be friends.

And that the blog has somehow interfered with my extra-cyber life, to a certain extent, something I don't approve of.

And I suspect one of the readers is my "new" (half a year) classmate. And I don't like to expose so many aspects of me so fast. By fast I mean he could read my one year's worth of thoughts, my writings, the record of my growth, in just 1 day. (assuming he could that is :p)

I am uncomfortable of the sudden invasion. I was worried if I could write as freely as I used to. Can I write about the teachers? About any guys I like (not that I've ever written one)? Or on my reflection of my attitudes towards bras? (there is quite some story about this, albeit boring)

Then I guess I've nothing to lose right? Haven't a career to lose. Won't lose friends just writing a blog. It might however further strains my network at school, but then, well, it's not like I'm so popular that everybody reads my blog, and if such a case were ever to come true I doubt my blog would be so influential. So there's really nothing much to lose.

Don't ask don't tell don't fuck don't bother don't give a damn.

Write!

--------------------------------------------

No comments: