Saturday, June 11, 2011

Letter from Florida

Dear Father,

It's 2 in the morning here, and I am so sleepy. We started our first day at Universal Studio, Florida this morning. Tried lots and lots of supposedly exciting games, e.g. roller coaster. I think at the end of the day, I already felt numb. I totally didn't bother to shout on the roller coaster. Not even afraid.....

We went to a kind of Harry Potter theme park within the Universal Studio. I had a great time there. It's a pity the souvenirs couldn't be priced cheaper.

The food here is horrible. You know what I mean.

I can tell that I feel most comfortable mixing with 2nd uncle's daughters. I can be as natural as I can get when I speak to them. I had some nice chats with (my cousin-in-law) too these few days. He thinks he's weird, but guess what, I'm weirder, haha! But he's so much more knowledgeable than me. I really enjoyed talking to him.

Cousin ABC - we've had some conversations which we've never really had in the past. She got herself a (temporary) tattoo. I told her now the school can cut her hair, but if things go more wrong, one day the school could also cut her skin to remove the tattoo. She wondered why I had to be so extreme in my views. I don't think I'm extreme, I just like to incite. There are so many things which don't go the way I want, which I am incapable of changing, that I hope talking about it would at least encourage people to solve the problem for me while I just sit and eat and sleep. Hahaha.

We went to Walmart, the hypermarket chain in USA. It's not very different from Tesco. But things are so much cheaper. Can you imagine 7 slices of cheesecake for USD 2.50? It's still cheap even if you convert back to RM.

So much for today. I hope I could access the Internet later, else this would be my last e-mail from USA.

Send my regards to mommy.


DeluSion

-----------------------------------
*Sambil menulis sambil menangis in the hotel lobby. Walau A.

No comments: