Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Update

I really shouldn't be blogging.


It's 2 in the morning and I still have 2 chapters of Organic lab techniques to read. One weekend's procrastination has casted the ensuing week into a total upheaval. I'm lagging behind in all subjects, perhaps except Economics. But that's because I haven't started doing the homework yet.

So, this semester, I'm taking the following courses:

Modern Physics (Vibrations, Wave Mechanics, Introduction to Relativistic Mechanics) -- killer subject

Linear Algebra (with emphasis on proofs)

This one is rather interesting, but quite scary as I'm slow at understanding proofs.

(Math Prof: Alright. We're going to define what is a plane in an n-dimensional space.)

Organic Chemistry

Introduction to Economics


The schedule should be manageable, until you throw in the labs! I hate labs!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

happy to see that you update...

good luck in your study...^^