Friday, September 23, 2011

Not My Intention

8:59 a.m. - Woke up. Shit, Physics on 9 a.m. So sleepy...can I skip class? Ok I'll skip, I wouldn't learn anything even if I went since I was so tired and sleepy. Ok, I'll go to the Organic Class on 11 a.m. Set my alarm to 10 a.m.


10:30 a.m. -- Still felt very sleepy. Ok, ok, I just need to get more sleep. Today's lecture material already covered in STPM. No need go.

12:50 p.m. -- Are you sure you don't want to go to the Econ class on 1:00 p.m.?

3:30 p.m. -- Shit. Brushed my teeth and went to Econ professor's office to hand in assignment.


First time skipping classes.
-----------------------
I'm pulling an all-nighter again to do my lab reports.
Lalala.

2 comments:

Vincent~ said...

once you start you will not able to stop wor~~ happens to me xD

Crystal Colloid Cum said...

(7:30 a.m. here and still writing report)

I won't!!! (knees on floor praying to sky)

Haiz, the 9 a.m. Physics class is such a study de-motivator.