Tuesday, April 13, 2010

How Can Like This.....

Ah Koay (chemistry teacher) did not enter a 3-period class today. With so much time to kill, some of us were studying (while chatting haha) and the others are playing chess and talk cock and stuff.



I guess we were pretty noisy. Ah Ch'ng came out from his room and subtly reminded us to "do our own work".



And then when the second time he came out again, he suggested that we could discuss organic chemistry questions or go back to class instead of staying in the lab. I wish we had talked a little about the organic chemistry questions, rather than continued talking shit.



Maybe not everybody is as studious as me (not to say I'm very studious also la...), some may want a little bit or rest after the crazy!-sick!-变态!-"5 subjects in 2 days" exam. But I kind of feel disgusted by the way some of our classmates threw out this excuse:



" We already passed up the question paper with the answers." ----1



Don't you think it sounded so stupid? I mean, the teacher offered to teach when he didn't have to, and they made it sound like we were forced to study or something. Summore, question paper passed up already ah? Your problem la! Tell the teacher for what? Sounds so.....childish.



Maybe it was the way the meaning was conveyed. Suppose we change to excuse to :



"Oh we'd love to Mr Ch'ng. But unfortunately we already passed up the question paper to Mr Koay." ----2 (blame it on Ah Koay, haha)



I really hate myself for this, because I find this totally acceptable compared to the first line.



Language is part of culture.

----------------------------------------------

People who are seriously considering studying form 6 should really think thrice. Not all your classmates are the studious kind. Of course, people don't need to be studious or academic-inclined to be good. There are some people in my year whom I think I could learn so much from. But.....god....when it comes to the classes.....(not sure what's the other 2 science classes are like)



So.....if you study form 6, don't think you're the best just because you get number 1 or anything. So many things to learn from your peers. 时时刻刻保持警惕。不要因为赞美而飘飘然。(而且你到了这个年纪也很少人要去称赞你了啦。)



Not too long ago I've stopped concerning myself with the flaws of other people. Don't need to be angry of other people, unless they target-specifically hurt you or anything. But sometimes......god.....I wish Zulkarnain can seriously fuck the noisy person out of the bio lab.



Grrr....我对事不对人的。至少在这间事是这样。

-----------------------------------------------

Language is part of culture.

2 comments:

I said...

u all have a very good teacher but...

haiz....

jealous u all...

....

Sayonara said...

ya, so agree. They're so noisy, haha