Tuesday, September 28, 2010

I also want to play......

Now, here's what you're supposed to do, and please DO NOT spoil the fun. Copy and paste this into your notes, delete my answers, type in your answers and tag 20 of your friends here in Facebook to answer this. Then see what happens.

If you're a guy - post this as "my kind of girl"

If you're a girl - post it as "my kind of guy"

To whichever gender you prefer, really.

-----------------------------------------------------------

My Kind of Guy/Boy/Man


1. Do you need him/her to be good looking?
I always think that given a suitable watching distance all men are pretty. Looks are just bonus once the threshold is crossed. (昧着良心)

2. Smart?
Can be as smart as he is, but must let me be smarter than him in some aspects.


3. Preferred age?
Around my age would be nice?


4. Preferred height?
Slightly taller than me, but then it won't really matter even if he's shorter than me. In fact there's one beautiful guy, omg, whom I've had my eyes on, who is just a bit shorter than me.


5. How about sense of humor?
Not necessary.

6. How about piercings?
Don't really like them.


7. Accepts you for who you are?
No need to accept me 100%. 80% will do.


8. Pink hair?
It's not my favourite colour, because it reminds me of the fever syrup I disliked as a child. For sexual-political reasons however, I do intentionally choose the colour. (My handphone is pink by the way.) Maybe when there's a gay pride march around. But, well, if I like him, and he likes pink...

9. Mushy, or not?
Test and see.


10. Thin or fat?
Can I answer "built"? haha. Well, I'm a thin guy. I do prefer a thin guy (if built is not an option), but a little oil hurts nobody.


11. Black, Brown, Yellow or White (skin color)?
I am inclined to think that due to some sort of inferiority complex induced throughout the collonial era into our collective memory, most of us prefer white over the other darker colours. BUT, I admit I have no idea how true this is, since Chinese also say 一白遮三丑。So not sure whether the mindset has been there all the while or is just a recent phenomenon.
So anyway --- brown, yellow, white.
Out of political correctness by the way --- omg there's one cute Indian fella in my Biology tuition class.

12. Long hair or short hair?
Neutral.


13. Plastic or metal?
Don't understand >.<>

15. Smoker?
Preferrably not.


16. Drinker?
Still neutral.


17. Girl/Boy-next-door type?
Can. Neutral though.


18. Muscular?
Can. But again, neutral.


19. Plays piano?
Can. But neutral.


20. Plays bass and/or acoustic guitar?
Can.


21. Plays violin?
Can.

22. Sings very well?
Can! Very sexy!

23. Vain?
Can.

24. With glasses?
Can.


25. With braces?
Can.


26. Shy type?
Can. But neutral. Oh by the way, the beautiful guy whom I talked about is not the shy type...But I'm shy in general. haiz.


27. Rebel or good boy/girl?
Can be rebellious. But must buy my vanilla-gay-couple fantasy.


28. Active or passive?
This is a loaded question. I refuse to answer in public.


29. Singer or dancer?
Neutral.


30. Dimples?
Neutral.


31. Bookworm?
Can.

32. Mr/Ms. love letter?
Can.


33. Playful?
Can.


34. Religious?
Must love me more than his religion.
(Wait, this sounds kind of selfish, it's like wanting the boyfriend to let go of his principles for me, which is not really possible for most people? Anyway I'm not attached to a religion myself, so it really shouldn't matter.) How about deistic?
---------------------------------------
That's all folks.

2 comments:

Khai said...

I thought you want married guy as your bf...

Crystal Colloid Cum said...

Khai: Your head.