Monday, March 19, 2012

Next Year's Roommate

So in my college, and probably in a lot of others, when it comes to housing, returning housing were given a lottery number which indicates their priority in room selection. I got number 68 out of 900 people, that means I get to choose my room before people with the number after 69.


And you know Americans....dia orang punya pattern banyak. Not only can you select your own room, you can also choose to what they call "pull in" people to become your roommate or your neighbor (notice how I spell "neighbor" rather than "neighbour" lol). Since I got a pretty good number, a few friends approached me to ask me pull them into the room they want. But I can just pull in a roommate and a neighbor, so the others I have to turn them down ==

But a lot of people wanted a single room, so I had some trouble finding a roommate. I was basically selling myself to people, like

DeluSion: hey, do you plan to stay in a "double" room? How about me for a roommate? I'm pretty quiet, respect privacy.......

It's kind of like selling yourself in a way, lol.

Anyway, in the end I decided to be roommates with a Filipino guy (he's not gay by the way if anybody is wondering).

The night before we chose our room, we were having dinner with a few friends.

DeluSion: Alright I think we need to talk about rules and protocols.

Roommate: ok.

DeluSion: Wait. Do you snore?

Roommate: Ya. A little.

DeluSion: oh shit.

Roommate: .......

DeluSion: What do you think about masturbation?

Roommate: ...... Fine I guess? Just put a sock on the door knob?

DeluSion: What do you think about masturbation when the other person is in the room?

Roommate: ......err....as long as you're not pointing at me.

DeluSion: What about nudity? Is it ok to change in the room?

Roommate: Yeah.

DeluSion: Guests?

Roommate: I don't usually have guests; but it's fine if you want friends to come over.

DeluSion: Cool. What about "special" guests?

Roommate: Yeah, just put a sock on the door.

DeluSion: Can I just text you?

Roommate: yeah.

----------------------------------------------
(later)

Roommate: Are you really going to ask girls to come over to have sex?

DeluSion: Oh no. I'm gay.

Roommate: Sorry, I mean guys.

DeluSion: errr.....not really. Just in case, you know. Not like it's not going to happen very often!

Roommate: Ok. So what you put on your profile is not just a joke?

DeluSion: No. (I say I'm interested in men on facebook.)

Roommate: hmm...you're pretty brave.

Delusion: Not really. haha.

Roommate: You thought nobody will read it right?

DeluSion: Yeah.

-----------------------------------------
Ah, I like my roommate.

7 comments:

劉。心。語 said...

You're so brave to tell your new roommate that you are a gay. and why did you ask about masturbation in room =.= sounds weird. and you forgot to ask him: do you smoke (in the room)?

K said...

LOL. I also want this kinda roommate!!

ryus said...

W.O.W.... ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...
sorry, i'm still kinda in blogging-cultural-shocked..

Crystal Colloid Cum said...

OMG I forgot to reply:

劉。心。語: Not weird. Ok la a bit. And no, cannot smoke in room. Will trigger fire alarm. (even though you can wrap plastic bag around the fire alarm and smoke.)

K: nice right?

ryus: I say only. I dare to think dare not act one.

Raindeavour said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Crystal Colloid Cum said...

Raindeavour: Ah we talk again!

Yes I am in the states. I haven't been on MSN in a while. You can add me as "Cactus" on skype though.

Sorry I have to delete your comment because of privacy issues.

Raindeavour said...

Aiya too many cactus on skype... add me? Raindeavour