Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Yes I Had Sex with a Stranger

oh my god I'm so lazy to write about all this shit. Sex, penis, penile-centric, oral, anal, foreplay, virginity, partriachy, civilization, modesty, morality, heterosexism, ethics bla bla bla bla bla.

Going to blog about how I never lost my virginity even though I had sex, because I had renounced virginity before I ever had sex(*1). About how I refuse to let a distorted, ugly product of partriachy and religion to prevent me from seeking pleasure and exploring my OWN body. About there being nothing special of the first time and I would not "save" it for anyone but myself. About how I will not apologize for being homosexual and therefore would not apologize either for being sexual.

About how I can totally live without anal penetration and with just kissing and foreplay as an end to itself.

Bla bla bla.

I'm just lazy.

So that's it.

----------------------------------------------
(*1) Alright strictly speaking that's not true. It's just that even though after I had my first oral sex (which is sex. If you feel sexual, than it is sex. Imagine if a heterosexual come tell you anal sex is not sex because there is no vagina involved.) , I still felt like a virgin until I renounced virginity soon before I had sex again.

No comments: