Monday, April 18, 2011

67geir;h

I'm going crazy.

It's been 10 days...actually longer...since I've done ANYTHING productive.

I just can't bring myself to do it. There's a simple letter which I need to write, but I just can't bring myself to write it.

I'm FUCKING GOING CRAZY.

I CAN GO OUT DRIVING ON A CAR AND JUST CRY!

JUST DROVE TO GUNUNG JERAI WHEN I WAS ON MY WAY TO THE STATE LIBRARY.

I WANTED TO STOP AT THE TRAFFIC LIGHT AND GET DOWN FROM THE CAR AND SHOUT!

WANT TO CLIMB ONTO THE CAR AND SHOUT!!!SHOUT!!!!SHOUT!!!!


AHHHHH!!!!!!!!!

YOU CAN'T IMAGINE HOW I LOOK LIKE WHEN I TYPE THIS!!

JUST...

AHHHHH!!!!!!!

6 comments:

Bond said...

sabar sabar...

Vincent~ said...

i am imagining, u with long wavy hair like medusa + blood shot eyes and thunder clapping behind u.

>_<

go have a nice dessert =D

Crystal Colloid Cum said...

Bond: ok...sabar....

Vincent: Had a lot of chocolates these few days.


Thanks Bond and Vincent. Felt a lot better now. Will consult bomoh if symptom persists.

Unknown said...

shout out everything. i do that often, not on the car, but in the car >.<




[Jino] - A man's not a man unless he knows how to shoot

♥ Jiie ♍ said...

find me when you want to shout...i can shout together with you....AHHHHHHHHHHHHH~!!

Crystal Colloid Cum said...

Jino: I hope you won't need to do that. (Climbing onto the car to shout your heart out.)

Jiie: Got chance one.