Sunday, November 07, 2010

Geographical Isolation

In Penang.

Me: Hi?

Woman: erm.....hi?

Me: We've met before. At Taylor's.

Woman: OHHH! Tha't why, I was thinking who't that guy over there.

Me: Haha. You came all the way from KL to take the test?

Woman: Yeah. You came from KL too?

Me: No, I'm from Kedah.

Woman: ohh...I see.....but then why not come to KL?

Me: erm....because it's nearer here?

(silence. Bird fly pass...)

Woman: .....wait.....Kedah. oh yeah. YEAH! OH MY GOSH!!! okokok.....
-----------------------------------------------

女:你看....一眼望去,就看得出哪一些是华校生了。

男:是咯。哈哈。

女:很明显咯!

男:是咯。

女:还有那些,国际学校的。

女:喂,他们跟我们同年的吗,zomok样子这样老的。

男:样子成熟。我觉得我比很多大gok....(feeling very insecure)

女:真的吗!!!
------------------------------------------
Woman: I'm taking SAT2, taking SAT1 next month.

Me: Oh.

Woman:You taking the subject tests as well?

Me: No I'm taking SAT1; she's taking SAT2.

Woman: Oh. What subjects are you taking?

女:Physics, Mathematics 2, Chemistry.

(从略)

Woman: I'm taking Biology, Maths, and Chinese with listening.

女:You taking Chinese?

Woman: Yeah. I've been learning Chinese for more than 10 years.So....How about you?

Me: Oh. I speak Chinese too. (显然是答错问题。)

Woman: err....ok. You know their Chinese questions ah....It's very easy. Just like:

你吃饱了吗?

A. 你好吗。
B. 我吃饱了。
C. 谢谢。
D. 再见!

WHAT THE HELL right?

Me: yeah.
---------------------------------------------------

3 comments:

Wil Bond said...

is that the three woman are the same people? lol...

你吃饱了吗?
I think the answer is C. HaHa...because sometimes when people ask me ar, then I paiseh to eat ma, so I say thank you lo...^^

Vincent~ said...

lolx, i oso a bit confused with the people in the conversation, so the woman is an international student?

wa... sa damn easy... if only BC spm oso like tat a...

Crystal Colloid Cum said...

Wil Bond & Vincent:

There are three people in this post. Me is Me and 男。女is女。Woman is Woman. (I wanted to use siaocharboh instead of "woman" but she appears to be quite talented...)And she's most probably not an international student. All three of us currently under governemnt schooling system (sighs). 女and I are from the same school.